Tanjung Rhu Resort: sun, sea and sand Part 2

Assalamualaikum,

Hi folks! I finally able to find some time to sit down and work on Part 2 of my Tanjung Rhu Resort: sun, sea and sand post. Been procrastinating for way too long. I was really lazy, to be honest.
You can read Part 1 from the link below.

Do enjoy the pictures. I did not use any special filter, no photoshop or any picture enhancing tool on all pictures in this post. Just point, shoot and share. In a way, that explain why most (well, maybe all) of my pictures are lousy, no editing..hahhaha

So, here we go.....

We are still on Day 1. Lounging and relaxing after a very heavy lunch. Full to the brim. It was roughly 3pm when I took a peek through the window onto the beautiful open sea when I spotted the sand bar starting to appear. Time for some fun!
A stunning view of the sandbar. Even better in real life.


Love the feel of fine sand underneath my feet. Focus your eyes on the beautiful crystal clear water. Just don't look at my hairy legs..it will turn you off...hahah


That was the view of the Resort from out at sea. I'm guessing we were more than 200 metres away from the beach. That's how long the sand bar was...Suitable for a romantic walk..


My boys were having so much fun. Laughing, running, jumping, building sand castles etc etc...As a parent, we are hoping that these sort of activities and experience will linger inside their mind for many years to come. Something that we as a family will keep on talking about when we grow older.





That was how the sand bar looks like at around 4pm...wide huh? I should take a picture with me standing in the middle of it, just to give a rough idea the size of the sand bar..

Thriving marine life. Found plenty of hermit crabs.

Sad about the dead coral though. Being caught out by rapid development on the island.

One extremely happy family.

Notice the mountainous area far on the horizon? That is Thailand. The resort is really near to our neighbouring country.
Headed to the Sunset Pool for some fresh water swimming. Large and very clean pool.
For those prefer to be in the shade, this is a good place to hang out..

Fruit juices...ordered from the nearby bar.
Sun setting.....
It was Deepavali. Received a pleasant surprise....upon returning to the room, there on our living room table, a plate of Deepavali's sweets.
  
Dinner time...

So, that was how we spent our first day at the resort. Time for bed.......See you in Part 3.
Thank you for checking out this humble blog.
Here is the link to Part 1 and Part 3:

Comments

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Sandfilteranlage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment