10D Tempered Glass Full Coverage Screen Protector for iPhone XR Unboxing and Review

 Assalamualaikum,

My iPhone XR badly needed a screen protector replacement. Been dropping that poor phone many times in the last couple of weeks. Edges were cracking and there was a long scratch on it. It was in dire condition.

I browsed through Shopee to try and find a suitable replacement and a good deal. I did not spend a lot amount of time before I found a local seller with the right kind of screen protector that I want. I knew that I wanted a tempered glass with edges covering. My current screen protector did not cover the edges of the screen, which make it a bit odd looking and overall not aesthetically pleasing.

Tempered glass from Tresgadget in Shopee caught my attention. From the description and a few photos from the buyers, it seems that Tresgadget's tempered glass screen protector fit with what I wanted. The price was extremely reasonable. It was on sale for RM4.78. Since it was cheap, I bought two. One as a spare if I screw up the installation process. This will be my first time attempting to apply a screen protector by myself.

The unboxing

The packaging was really nice. I did not expect the manufacturer for a screen protector to spend that amount of effort to make their packaging looks nice.


Opening the packaging, you can see the wipes set for both dry and wet, guide stickers to help with the screen protector alignment, a dust absorber to pick up any dust from your phone screen and lastly the tempered glass itself which was housed in a matte plastic.


That was how the tempered glass looked like out of the plastic. I liked how thick it was. Felt tough and robust.

Aesthetic and functionality

I liked the overall look of the tempered glass when placed onto my phone. I liked how it covers almost all of the screen. Only a very small amount of the screen was exposed. The front-facing camera was now underneath the tempered glass. There was only a single hole to expose the speaker. Overall, it looked clean and neat. The installation was easy as well.




The conclusion

At RM4.78, I believe that it is worth to buy and try. You can buy extra one or two for the future as well since it is so damn cheap. It is hard to find any fault with it. I highly recommend it. If you are interested to buy one, you can go to Tresgadget's Shopee link below.

Tresgadget's at Shopee

That's all folks. Thank you for dropping by my blog.

Comments