Formula One without Michael Schumacher

1. Today, 6th February 2013 is the second day of testing for 2013 Formula One season. The teams are now hard at work, testing out their new cars at Jerez, Spain.

2. I'm a big fan of Michael Schumacher. He of course will not be on the grid this year since announcing his second retirement at the end of 2012. I'm torn whether to follow F1 still or go into "retirement" from F1 as well. I was in "retirement" when he first left the sport back in 2006. So when he announced that he will be returning to F1 in 2010, I was ecstatic!! Being able to watch a legend on the track again was simply awesome! But, the sad part was he was driving a dog of a car. And from a personal opinion, I believe that he was too "nice" during his second stint. The ruthlessness was not there anymore. I'll guess as you get older you tend to be more mature and calculative. No more with the "banzai" attitude.

3. At the end of the day, nobody can erase the 91 wins and 7 world titles. Drives such as in 1996 Barcelona and 1998 Hungaroring will always be remembered. So goodbye Michael Schumacher. Have a good and pleasant life.

4. Hmmm.....should I watch F1 or go into retirement...again?

Comments