Clean beach in Penang

Assalamualaikum,

Clean beach and Penang will be words that rarely used in the same sentence. With rapid development and the "not on my on yard attitude", the once popular beaches in Penang are now suffering, deteriorating and polluted. It is hard to fathom especially from a guy like me who used to enjoy the once serene, clean and beautiful beaches back in the early '80s.

It is hard to find a clean public beach here in Penang. The popular sites such as Shamrock and Miami beaches are too crowded and usually littered with rubbish. I once saw baby diapers (with all the craps inside) thrown into the sea by unscrupulous people.

Therefore, it was surprising that over the weekend, my family and I literally "walked" onto a clean stretch of beach in Penang. It was not planned at all. We were just looking for a place to have lunch after our family trip to the Butterfly Farm (Taman Rama-Rama). The foods on offer at a row of stalls along Batu Feringhi seem tempting that we decided to have our lunch there. The bonus part is that we chanced upon a very clean stretch of beach.

The sand was soft, I cannot see any litter on the ground and the water was clear and glistening under the afternoon sun. Surprising huh? Who would have guest there is such a beautiful site in Penang. I will definitely come again with full swim gear to enjoy it. Enjoy the pics....












 Initially, I am reluctant to write this post. I'm honestly afraid that more people will start to come to this stretch of beach and essentially ruin it. But for the sake of families that want to give opportunity to their young ones to enjoy the sea like I once did in the early '80s, I'm sharing the location here.....

That stretch of beach is at...........................................................well, on second thought, I believe that it is not a good idea to share where it is. I want to keep the location of this place close to my chest. A case of losing faith in humanity? Probably...sorry folks..

Salam...

Comments

  1. Waaa semua gambar ini diambil semasa semua makan kat tepi pantai hari tu? wah, sempat jadi satu entry istimewa, tahniah... setuju sangat dengan entry ni... moga kebersihan dan keindahan semulajadinya masih boleh dinikmati oleh anak cucu kita kemudian hari nanti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ah...sesi main laut + bergambar sementara tunggu makanan nak siap :). Tu la, harapnya dapat kekal bersihnya. Payah nak jumpa tempat mcm tu...

      Delete
  2. Cantik sangat pemandangan.. Rasa tenang kena tiupan angin pantai..
    Jom Dapatkan BP set Free Blog Giveaway Contest

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment