Searching for current owner of a Honda City KBK 2802 - Takata Airbag Recall

Assalamualaikum,

I'm getting straight to the point here. I used to be the first owner of a Honda City, with plate number KBK 2802. I sold that car more than 5 years ago. I received a letter from Honda Malaysia, asking the current owner to send that car to Honda service center for Takata airbag replacement.

I'm using this avenue to search for the current owner of that Honda City. My advice to him/her is to send the car for airbag replacement as soon as possible. The issue with Takata airbag is a serious one, and might cost you your life in the event that it is deployed.

I will arrange to send the letter from Honda Malaysia to the current owner to help facilitate with the airbag replacement.

Please help extend this post. Hopefully we can find the current owner for Honda City KBK 2802.



Thanks.

Comments