Perodua Axia or PCC (Proton Compact Car)?

Assalamualaikum,

I'm on my way back home when I saw a truck full of cars. It caught my eyes because all of those cars were carefully covered. That means that those cars were not meant for public viewing....yet. 

Based on the shape of those card, I believe that it was probably Perodua Axia or PCC (Proton Compact Car). It definitely not a sedan or an SUV. But judging from the size which was roughly similar to that of the Myvi breezing through at the side of truck, I'm guessing that it was actually the PCC. Axia should be roughly the same size to the Viva that it's replacing. So yes, I'm highly confident that those cars on the truck were PCC.

Care to guess??





I was stucked in traffic when I took those pictures. So no worries. Safety first!

Comments