My old flame - an 8th generation Honda Civic

Assalamualaikum,

It was a normal, routine morning. I was in my car, listening to my youngest son who was busy chatting away at the back seat.  We were on our way to my son's kindy. 

Then, as we were moving slowly in the traffic, I chanced upon this black 8th generation Honda Civic. I always have a soft spot for a 8th gen Civic. Why? I used to own one! And....guess what? The black Civic that was in the same slow traffic was actually my old car!

I noticed that it got a lady owner. The standard rims were gone. In their places were sportier rims. The new owner added side skirtings, with front and rear skirtings as well. A spoiler was mounted at the back of the car. Honestly, the car looks good!

I went to regret my decision to sold off that car roughly six years ago. Something happened. I wish I managed it differently. I was too emotional. Too pissed off at that time. I was not able to think straight. Well, nasi sudah menjadi bubur...

It was good to see the car still in pristine condition. I'll bet that the current owner is having a blast with it. I honestly jealous of her. I should be the one driving the car still.....

Well, that's life. Sometime you win some, and sometime you lose some.....go figure...




Comments